By Mildred Flores
May 25, 2020
Well, first you should understand that learning a language takes time and dedication, there aren’t secret formulas that make you learn a whole new language in a week. Secondly, the best way to learn French or another language is through your own way of learning.
We all have different ways to learn. Some of us are visual learners, auditory learners, kinesthetic learners or reading-writing learners. So, it’s important to know which teaching method works better for you. What worked for someone else doesn’t necessarily have to work for you.
1. Watch Movies and Tv series: in French and with French subtitles. This will help with your listening and grammar.
2. Look for French music: learn the lyrics, sing whenever you can. This will help with your pronuntiation, listening and grammar, see below for my French music playlist.
3. Speak with native French speakers: as well as people who are learning or have learnt the language. Don’t be afraid to make a mistake!
4. Self Learning French: we are in an era where we can learn anything just with a click, so check this list of YouTube Channels, Podcasts, Music and Online Courses to learn French completely FREE!!!
Just click the photos below for full access.
5. Relocate: move to a country where French is the oficial lenguage (i.e France, Canada, Belgium)
All these courses are free but if you want a certification, you have to pay 25 dollars
And the last but my favorite, my French music playlist. Enjoy it!!